A message from Edward P. Brunet, Jr., P.E.
Managing Director of PDHengineer.com
I hope that you’ll join the tens of thousands of professional engineers who trust their continuing education to PDHengineer. I’d like to share some of the benefits of earning your PDH with us.
- Online convenience: Earn PDH in the comfort of your home or office. No need to travel to a seminar or trade show.
- Self-paced courses: Courses are available online 24/7 for you to complete any time at your leisure. Get your continuing education on your schedule.
- Interactive webinars: Earn PDH credits while participating in a live, engaging web-based seminar. Interact with engineers from all over the country without ever leaving your desk.
- Instant certificate of completion: Whether you take a course or a webinar, you can immediately download and print a certificate of completion for your records.
- Learn from top experts: We contract with more than 130 Subject Matter Experts to develop content that is practical and relevant to your professional development.
- Peace of mind: You can rest comfortably knowing your PDH credits will be accepted by your state board.
Help Is Just a Phone Call Away
We are fanatical about customer service. If you have a question, a comment, or a problem, we’ll do whatever it takes to resolve it. You can contact us by phone or chat during normal business hours. But, we know that questions don’t always arise during the day. That’s why we monitor email and voice mail until midnight every night! So, if you need help, don’t hesitate to ask. We’ll be there for you!
If you are already a loyal PDHengineer customer, thank you for your business! If not, I hope you’ll give us a try. I’ll personally do everything I can to make your experience rewarding and enjoyable.
If you have any comments or suggestions about how we can better serve you, I’d like to hear from you.
Edward P. Brunet, Jr., P.E.